Monday, January 2, 2012

Hi. I'm Kevin.


Hey. How's it going? So I am one of the friends that D-Bo mentioned in the first post on this new amazing blog. Let's give Dan a round of applause, for coming up with such a great name after much deliberation. I actually really like the name, its quick, simple and to the point. Great job Dan.

So about me - I am a big movie fan and probably an even bigger TV fan, so don't be shocked to see a few small screen reviews pop up on here from time to time. I also enjoy drinking whiskey, cooking, playing poker and stand up comedy (listening not performing). I have another blog called Eat. Drink. Smoke. Where I occasionally (and by occasionally I mean once, in the past year) blog about food, beverage and cigars.

Here is a few top 5's (at this moment) so you get to know my tastes:

Top 5 Movies: Hot Rod, Seven, Usual Suspects, The Hangover, The Godfather

Top 5 TV Shows: Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Arrested Development, Community, Boardwalk Empire

Top 5 Whiskeys: Pappy Van Winkle 15yr, Van Winkle Family Reserve 12yr, William LaRue Weller, Thomas H. Handy, Stranahan's Paladise Cask

Top 5 weird/delicious things I've eaten: Bone Marrow, Beef Cheeks, Rabbit, Pork trotters/terrine, raw octopus.

Feel free to comment on my reviews, especially if you disagree with me because I like to debate...

Ok. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment